Friday, July 31, 2020

Where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate purely for rental income & capital growth?

From my limited experience with investing in real estate, what I'm looking at primarily is the rental yield % and the vacancy rate.
E.g. where I am, the vacancy rate is close to 0%, but the rental yield is just over 2%

To compress what I know is a very complex subject:
In your experience, where in the world is the best place to buy rental property assuming I purely want to use it for rental income & capital growth (with precedence given to rental yield?)

In your opinion, what other factors...

Where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate purely for rental income & capital growth?


from Where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate purely for rental income & capital growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment