Wednesday, July 29, 2020

[MEGA THREAD] How To Build A Successful E-commerce Brand During A Global Pandemic. Step By Step Guide...

Hey FLF!

I'm going to build a brand new e-commerce brand. I have zero sales, no list, no newsletter or customers to start with either. This will be built from the ground up with a new category/product, new store, new social media profiles, and so on.

Note - I won't share the website URL or social pages but I will explain in DETAIL how I'm doing every step. You'll also see revenue from inside the store too.

Here's the plan of action...

- Shopify: the theme is currently a...

[MEGA THREAD] How To Build A Successful E-commerce Brand During A Global Pandemic. Step By Step Guide...


from [MEGA THREAD] How To Build A Successful E-commerce Brand During A Global Pandemic. Step By Step Guide...

No comments:

Post a Comment