Monday, July 27, 2020

I....AM..ON..THE..INSIDEEEEE..FINALLYYY! My first fastlane idea (really want to hear from ppl who've developed apps before)

Hi everyone!

Fastlanedoll entering from the revolving door from the outside. Hope it doesn't slap my a$$ when I exit!!

I've been meaning to join for a loong time. I just know this forum is the real thing. But I've been bogged down by slowlane endeavours such as exams (which have yet been postponed again, but I don't want to wait to start any longer!!)

Anyway, I'm toying with several ideas in my head.
One which is an app that can help people find jobs / sell their services. I have...

I....AM..ON..THE..INSIDEEEEE..FINALLYYY! My first fastlane idea (really want to hear from ppl who've developed apps before)


from I....AM..ON..THE..INSIDEEEEE..FINALLYYY! My first fastlane idea (really want to hear from ppl who've developed apps before)

No comments:

Post a Comment