Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Building a YouTube channel around my passion for two years... then I read Fastlane.

For the past couple of years, I've been building a YouTube channel focused on myself as an artist and my passion for photography. This has always been on the side and has usually ridden shotgun to my main gig. It was basically started for fun, as a way to help other people with their craft, and that part of it has been super fulfilling.

This year I decided to go for it and see if I could transition to generating my income full-time from my photography online, in the form of YouTube and...

Building a YouTube channel around my passion for two years... then I read Fastlane.


from Building a YouTube channel around my passion for two years... then I read Fastlane.

No comments:

Post a Comment