Thursday, July 30, 2020

Starting A FREE(Yes Free!) Consulting Project While My Other Business Is On COVID Hibernation

Hey all!

Long time lurker...rare poster but have followed this community for many years. In fact I attended the 2016 Fastlane Summit @ Talking Stick! Had this in the INSIDER group but wanted more feedback & I'm comfortable with this being more "public" so posted on the whole forum.

For the last 8 years I've built up a business in the secondary ticketing world.....ticket scalper/broker whatever you want to call it! Our little name for it was The Ticket Magician...

Starting A FREE(Yes Free!) Consulting Project While My Other Business Is On COVID Hibernation


from Starting A FREE(Yes Free!) Consulting Project While My Other Business Is On COVID Hibernation

No comments:

Post a Comment