Saturday, September 26, 2020

I Will be Crossing the $500,000/yr profit threshold by end of 2020 (Insight to my Jan 9 Conference Call)

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop a quick update on my execution to hold myself accountable.

I've unfortunately not grown my business properly over the last year. Specifically: I've let passive income become the non-priority.

I own two GREAT services, one a digital menu board business for automotive shops and the other an intranet communication service. (I'll be talking a bit more about these businesses in my insiders conference call next month).

As a SAAS entrepreneur -...

I Will be Crossing the $500,000/yr profit threshold by end of 2020 (Insight to my Jan 9 Conference Call)


from I Will be Crossing the $500,000/yr profit threshold by end of 2020 (Insight to my Jan 9 Conference Call)

No comments:

Post a Comment