Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Exactly how I (anualized) am on track to make 300k-400k a year with software development (and you can too)

So this is one I really wanted to outline and get out of the way for all of the folks that are wondering exactly how I do this. There is no magic or secret sauce here. I frequently put in 80 hour plus weeks of work. And this work isn’t exactly the most mind-numbing thing like emails or phone calls(Not to say those things are not hard), this is coding work which can take a toll on your mental capacity. If this sounds interesting to you still please read on, it is by no means a get rich easy...

Exactly how I (anualized) am on track to make 300k-400k a year with software development (and you can too)


from Exactly how I (anualized) am on track to make 300k-400k a year with software development (and you can too)

No comments:

Post a Comment