Tuesday, September 29, 2020

How many of you use woocommerce, opencart, prestashop, shopify,magento for your Ecommerce business.

Hi Fastlaners,
I am in process of building my software development company, I need your feedback on one of my product.

would you guys purchase Mobile App(ios and android) with a future free upgrade to windows and mac?

I will charge
$1000 to customize the app UI with your logo, brand color fonts, and uploading its app store.

$2000 when you provide UI and we will customize it as it is, and $30 per hour if the change is not according to UI

$5000 a designer will discuss with you and take...

How many of you use woocommerce, opencart, prestashop, shopify,magento for your Ecommerce business.


from How many of you use woocommerce, opencart, prestashop, shopify,magento for your Ecommerce business.

No comments:

Post a Comment