Tuesday, September 29, 2020

How a broke 20 year old college dropout started making 6 figures a year with code ( and you can too )

Hey guys, this is my first post on any type of forum like this, so please forgive me if I begin to ramble.

That being said hello! My name is Zack. I don't claim to be a millionaire, though I am confident within a few years I will be there. I am currently heading toward ~400k a year as a programmer using a strategy I will outline in another post, this post is more about how I started. We all know how exciting it is to finally land a job and get coding doing what we enjoy. That first paycheck...

How a broke 20 year old college dropout started making 6 figures a year with code ( and you can too )


from How a broke 20 year old college dropout started making 6 figures a year with code ( and you can too )

No comments:

Post a Comment