Monday, February 27, 2017

Smart From Scratch Now Available!

Smart From Scratch Is Now Available

This announcement has been a long time coming, but I’m happy to share that my first and brand new course, Smart from Scratch, is now available!

Registration for Smart From Scratch opens today, February 27, 2017, and closes on March 5, 2017 at midnight PST!

Register here today!

Smart from Scratch is a detailed, step-by-step course I created to help you find one winning business idea that’s worth your time and energy. Through a series of “litmus tests,” you’ll be able to pick a business idea, have confidence in the decisions you make moving forward, and even work toward earning your first customer.

Have you ever had any of the following thoughts?

  • “I don’t even know where to start.”
  • “I feel like I’m just wasting my time.”
  • “I’m overwhelmed by all of the information out there to help me start a business.”
  • “I’m not sure what kind of business I’d like to create.”
  • “Maybe I should just give up.”

If yes, then Smart from Scratch is the answer. If you already have a business up and running, this course is NOT for you.

The concept of product validation may sound familiar to you. If it does, it’s likely because it aligns perfectly with my book, Will It Fly? The process described in the book has now been converted into a more powerful online course with built in lessons, accountability, and motivation to help you get through the material and achieve the results you want.

Additionally, you’ll have access to a community of other students who will be going through the course material with you, and I’ll be holding regular office hours every other week to answer any questions you might have along the way.

Validating the Course on Validation

The course material in Smart from Scratch has already been tested and improved based on the feedback I received from a set of 100+ founding students who had access to it late last year.

A huge thank you goes out to the initial set of students. I definitely wouldn’t have had the confidence to launch publicly without you and your incredible feedback!

Including this awesome feedback from Nigel at SilentEarning.com:

“Be prepared to have your idea fully validated with the possibility that you might come out of the course with a completely different game plan, because your first idea wasn’t the right one. This will save you a lot of time in the long run.

If you need need to validate your online business niche idea before you invest a lot of time and money, this is the course for you.”

Lastly, I just wanted to be upfront with everyone here. This course requires you to get some work done. It’ll challenge you, and it should, because building a business is challenging. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Many of my colleagues have hesitated to create a course specifically for those who are just starting from scratch. They tell me it’s because beginners are the hardest to please and that beginners aren’t used to putting in the hard work to get results. As a result, most will fail or ask for a refund.

I understand where they are coming from, but I’d like to take that challenge myself and be the one to finally create a course that beginners can understand and see results from. It’s hard, yes, but that’s why I chose to do it, and I hope you’ll choose to do this too.

To get access to the course, click here to the sales page and I’ll see you on the inside soon!



from Smart From Scratch Now Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment