Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I have two different products that I would like to put on the market. Where to go from here?

Okay, so I have two ideas which are both basically alternative and improved forms of products that are already on the market. What I am wondering is how different does the product need to be to patent it (and in what circumstance I should) and whether or not branding/going to a retailer will be beneficial.

One thing that worries me is that after I get the product made and put on the market - what will prevent somebody bigger from squashing me?

One of the items is fitness related, so I...

I have two different products that I would like to put on the market. Where to go from here?

from I have two different products that I would like to put on the market. Where to go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment