Friday, May 29, 2020

I've designed an innovative rhythm guitar course which solves a problem, but it doesn't sell as I expected

Hi everyone,

I never write but I often read the Forum, The Millionaire Fastlane has literally changed my life and my approach to business.

Finally I write here of my entrepreneurial project in the field of music education, which I have been dealing with for years.

In practice, I created an innovative guitar course which I called "Air Strumming".

It's an interactive e-book with links to private videos and audios.
Air Strumming solves the rhythm problem...

I've designed an innovative rhythm guitar course which solves a problem, but it doesn't sell as I expected


from I've designed an innovative rhythm guitar course which solves a problem, but it doesn't sell as I expected

No comments:

Post a Comment