Thursday, May 28, 2020

Architect-turned-Copywriter *** Grew a $5 Fiverr side hustle into a 5-Figure Digital Marketing Agency

Hi, guys. Been lurking on the forums for a while now, and thought it was about time I introduced myself and hopefully get to interact with some interesting people ✌

My name is Adrian Uwolloh, I'm an Architect-turned-copywriter.

Grew up in Nigeria, a 3rd world country with a reputation for terrible leaders and internet scams. (*hint* true, but overhyped)

When I was 16 my dad lost his job and seeing as mom was an unemployed housewife, things became really tough for my family.

I vowed to...

Architect-turned-Copywriter *** Grew a $5 Fiverr side hustle into a 5-Figure Digital Marketing Agency


from Architect-turned-Copywriter *** Grew a $5 Fiverr side hustle into a 5-Figure Digital Marketing Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment