Sunday, May 31, 2020

Apili to teach the kids how to read with humour: 3 months and 4.000 copies sold a dream come true?

Hello !

I haven't posted here in years. Today I'd like to thank MJ De Marco publicly and tell you my entrepreneur story.

I'm Benjamin Stevens, belgian speech therapist installed in France since 2002.
For the last 6 years I developed a book to teach kids how to read with humour. My goal was to create the best and most exciting french reading method on earth :) The book is based on my speech therapist experience and techniques I developped. It is also based on the researchs done in...

Apili to teach the kids how to read with humour: 3 months and 4.000 copies sold a dream come true?


from Apili to teach the kids how to read with humour: 3 months and 4.000 copies sold a dream come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment