Thursday, September 28, 2017

Been programming for 8 years, freelanced for 5, quit job of 3 years and moving to Thailand.. next?

I'd appreciate the opinion/insight of any level-headed members.

I taught myself programming about 8 years ago and ground away for 5 years freelancing until I decided to go get a 9-5. I've learned a massive amount in the last few years working among a team of 50 other developers, but I always knew this wasn't for me. I'd already tasted freedom when outsourcing towards the end of my freelancing journey.

I'm now in a position where I can build pretty much any kind of application I can think...

Been programming for 8 years, freelanced for 5, quit job of 3 years and moving to Thailand.. next?

from Been programming for 8 years, freelanced for 5, quit job of 3 years and moving to Thailand.. next?

No comments:

Post a Comment