Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Journey to The Fastlane Forum: The decisions and events that have brought US here. Together.

As I ponder what to write for my introduction post here at the Fastlane Forum, I have found myself retracing the series of events and decisions that led me to this wonderful community of wise, hungry, and like-minded entrepreneurs. It seems that we all share a common thread: the desire to live life UNSCRIPTED... with extraordinary freedom, energy, and overall happiness. A life paved by the Fastlane.

However, how did we get HERE? Why have we gravitated towards a digital...

Journey to The Fastlane Forum: The decisions and events that have brought US here. Together.

from Journey to The Fastlane Forum: The decisions and events that have brought US here. Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment