Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Software developer and passionate educator looking to teach advanced skills to other developers and move into the fastlane

Hello all! I am a software developer by trade, and I want to teach advanced software development material to other software engineers. There is an abundance of material online to teach people "how to code", but almost all of the material that I've come across is for building contrived, introductory applications.

If there are any incongruencies, inefficiencies, or gaps in the ideas I share below, please feel free to call me out or question them. Frankly, I'm still putting together the...

Read more


from Software developer and passionate educator looking to teach advanced skills to other developers and move into the fastlane

No comments:

Post a Comment