Monday, June 29, 2020

I'm going to go from bankruptcy/£240,000 personal debt to a life of freedom using Facebook ads.

Ok, where do I start with this? This is long so i'll break it up into smaller more readable posts. Your time is valuable so I hope you can get something out of my story.

Yes you read it correctly, my name is Paul and at the time of writing this, I'm £240,000 in personal debt and on the verge of bankruptcy.

If my story prevents just one person from making the same mistakes I've done then this will be worth it. This will also help me document what I'm going to do to fix it.

I opened a...

I'm going to go from bankruptcy/£240,000 personal debt to a life of freedom using Facebook ads.


from I'm going to go from bankruptcy/£240,000 personal debt to a life of freedom using Facebook ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment