Friday, March 27, 2020

Struggling 24 year old, trying to master brainstorming and picking something to run with...

So I'll try to keep this concise because I'm sure all of you are super busy.

I'm 24 years old. Currently making about $50k per year at a job I can't stand. I consider myself of above average intelligence but I find that my job (customer service at a train station throwing bags) could literally be done by a monkey. I'm blessed to have a good paying job but that isn't what my heart desires. I'd much rather work a shittier job while working on growing something on the side.

The issue I'm...

Struggling 24 year old, trying to master brainstorming and picking something to run with...


from Struggling 24 year old, trying to master brainstorming and picking something to run with...

No comments:

Post a Comment