Monday, April 30, 2018

Data on how my habit building app improves several motivational variables (Scientific Study)

Hey fellows,

As promised in my intro - you might want to check it - here is some data of my yet unpublished psychological long term study on habit building.

15 months ago, I had...basically nothing but an idea for a study for my doctoral thesis: I wanted to help people build study habits to reduce motivational interference while studying. Motivational interference is a phenomenon that occurs when you basically want to do something else than the current action - we all know that. You study...

Data on how my habit building app improves several motivational variables (Scientific Study)

from Data on how my habit building app improves several motivational variables (Scientific Study)

No comments:

Post a Comment