Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How do you talk to girls if previously you were considered a weirdo? And in general how do you build rapport with other guys in university/when young?

In my last year of high school right now but havent really been able to talk to any girl. I used to be in a school some years ago and I was considered a weirdo by most girls there. That was very much because of what I did when I was quite young but anyways the problem comes when talking to girls now. I remember back then doing and saying what I wanted to because I thought it wasnt weird but it was. That's the fear I have. What if I talk or message a girl and it's weird? Now say I dont say...

Read more


from How do you talk to girls if previously you were considered a weirdo? And in general how do you build rapport with other guys in university/when young?

No comments:

Post a Comment