Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Producing, Marketing and Releasing My First Hip-Hop/Rap Album (Music Production, Building Fanbase, Diversifying Income Streams)

Greetings All.

I'm starting this progress thread to keep myself accountable and document my experience for other aspiring musical artists/ music professionals on the forum.

Backstory:
I'm in my late 20's. I've been rapping for 15 years and producing/engineering for the last 3. It's always been a passion for me, but I'm at a cross roads:

Is music something that I am going to pursue as a serious business? or chalk it up as a hobby and focus primarily on my other (less exciting)...

Read more


from Producing, Marketing and Releasing My First Hip-Hop/Rap Album (Music Production, Building Fanbase, Diversifying Income Streams)

No comments:

Post a Comment