Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Starting to make a virtual reality education project, can I bounce ideas off of you?

My plan is to make healthcare based VR education apps, still working on where I want to aim.

I've got a few years of B2B marketing & sales experience, and this idea has been bothering me for years. I've been working at a VR dev company for free for a few months getting some great knowledge. Extensive healthcare education contacts in my family/professional life.

My first MVP will likely be an anatomy based VR demo where you can interact with pathological conditions, at a large scale...

Starting to make a virtual reality education project, can I bounce ideas off of you?


from Starting to make a virtual reality education project, can I bounce ideas off of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment