Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Amazon is not worth it, I've failed and therefore, it works for NOBODY. Yes, NOBODY!

It all started with an EAN.

I have a small product and don't need 10 EANs. But the only company that offers EANs, GS1, offers ten. And instead of a 1 year plan, ie you pay today and it's valid till one year later, it is valid for everyone from and to a specific date the company sets.

Therefore I paid 55€ in short succession just to have a stupid number just because the oh so great cash machine amazon wants it.

So I paid this amount twice in short succession.

To then have 2 products...

Amazon is not worth it, I've failed and therefore, it works for NOBODY. Yes, NOBODY!


from Amazon is not worth it, I've failed and therefore, it works for NOBODY. Yes, NOBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment