Saturday, November 30, 2019

I'm not smart enough to sell my services, I'm just really good at what I do for myself

It's almost 3am and I can't sleep, just wanted to share something that's troubling me.

So basically after joining this forum I've had a huge mindset shift already and although I'm still hopeful I'm right and my current project works out, I'm seeing how valuable selling a skill can be.

I'm really good at growing audiences, especially on Facebook. I've grown pages to 1.8M likes, 700k likes, 350k likes, 300k likes, several more with 50k+ likes and generated 6 figure earnings through these...

I'm not smart enough to sell my services, I'm just really good at what I do for myself


from I'm not smart enough to sell my services, I'm just really good at what I do for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment