Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will find, write, and send 1,500 cold emails and guarantee 25 calls or your money back

Hey everyone! I have built a business and my name around cold emailing. I've been doing it for years. I started out just finding the emails and was doing that for three years. The past few months I have had a service where I find, write, and send 1,500 emails to the niches of your choice. I guarantee 25 phone calls in 30 days or your money back.

I have run over 30 campaigns in the past month. The average open rate for the first email is 65% and the average response rate is 40%. I have done...

I will find, write, and send 1,500 cold emails and guarantee 25 calls or your money back

from I will find, write, and send 1,500 cold emails and guarantee 25 calls or your money back

No comments:

Post a Comment