Thursday, April 27, 2017

I am a 23 Year Old and I started a Bitcoin business in 2014 and failed. Rebuild still in progress

I actually had never heard of the millionaire fastlane until today and I am loving this forum. My boss sent me a link from a thread this forum and I have been reading all the great tips on here since.

I have always wanted to be a business owner and build for something for myself rather than be stuck in a cubicle wearing out the ctrl + v on my keyboard. I graduated top of my high school class, was an all state 3 sport athlete, partied all the time, and just generally thought I was something...

I am a 23 Year Old and I started a Bitcoin business in 2014 and failed. Rebuild still in progress

from I am a 23 Year Old and I started a Bitcoin business in 2014 and failed. Rebuild still in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment