Hi, I'm a single parent with a full time job and I'm looking to make this a little better financially for me and my daughter and I'm really interested in utilizing velocity banking but I have some question on how and IF it will work for us. So here some of my questions and issues:
Accessing cash from the credit line and paying money back to the credit line:
I was hoping I could open a line of credit and just have my paycheck automatically direct deposited into my credit line account while...
Read more
Accessing cash from the credit line and paying money back to the credit line:
I was hoping I could open a line of credit and just have my paycheck automatically direct deposited into my credit line account while...
Read more
from Getting Started With Velocity Banking & A Credit Line
No comments:
Post a Comment