Day 18: putting my new knowledge to the test
Back again with another post. It's been a hot minute so let me recap on what I've been up to.
My mornings I wake up around 6-7 now. Mostly because I need enough sleep to focus on my code. its better to have a clear well rested mind than a foggy, sleep-deprived one.
The things that used to bring me pleasure (video games, junk food, porn, and...
Read more
Back again with another post. It's been a hot minute so let me recap on what I've been up to.
My mornings I wake up around 6-7 now. Mostly because I need enough sleep to focus on my code. its better to have a clear well rested mind than a foggy, sleep-deprived one.
The things that used to bring me pleasure (video games, junk food, porn, and...
Read more
from Days in the life of an entrepreneur
No comments:
Post a Comment