Hey guys I've been doing some research on house hacking for the past 3 months and I think I'm ready to get my feet wet.
A little about me. I just turned 21 two months ago, I have a FICO credit score of 759 and I make 100k a year through w2 salary. I work as a software engineer in a pretty stable company so I'm not super concerned with losing my job. Even if I did, my expenses right now are pretty low and I am confident that I could use my skills to pay some of the property expenses myself...
Read more
A little about me. I just turned 21 two months ago, I have a FICO credit score of 759 and I make 100k a year through w2 salary. I work as a software engineer in a pretty stable company so I'm not super concerned with losing my job. Even if I did, my expenses right now are pretty low and I am confident that I could use my skills to pay some of the property expenses myself...
Read more
from In need of some House Hacking Advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment