Background info:
I never had many friends. But as an aspiring fastlaner, I'm used to feeling lonely. I'm an introvert and get along pretty ok (although it sucks not have many friends or family members who understand why you do what you do, but I already know the drill). I work on my dream day in and day out, and I gotta admit, I hate it sometimes. It gets boring just to wake up, meditate, work, work out, eat and go to bed, just to repeat it the next day... But it looks like it will...
Read more
I never had many friends. But as an aspiring fastlaner, I'm used to feeling lonely. I'm an introvert and get along pretty ok (although it sucks not have many friends or family members who understand why you do what you do, but I already know the drill). I work on my dream day in and day out, and I gotta admit, I hate it sometimes. It gets boring just to wake up, meditate, work, work out, eat and go to bed, just to repeat it the next day... But it looks like it will...
Read more
from How to deal with loneliness
No comments:
Post a Comment