Hi Fastlaners,
my question for you lovely folks is,
while building an mvp, how minimum should an mvp be?
I am currently in the planning phase and there as so many very small features like adding tags or category to the products, so that popped the question in my mind.
how the minimum is the minimum in the MVP? I am so in support of the small features as it adds value and is small or easy to implement, but it's piling up.
my question for you lovely folks is,
while building an mvp, how minimum should an mvp be?
I am currently in the planning phase and there as so many very small features like adding tags or category to the products, so that popped the question in my mind.
how the minimum is the minimum in the MVP? I am so in support of the small features as it adds value and is small or easy to implement, but it's piling up.
from How much features does an MVP have?
No comments:
Post a Comment