Hello Fastlaners,
I'm working on developing my Market Research Agency and I would really appreciate some feedback from you, especially considering my target is digital entrepreneurs.
To get the elephant out of the room- I do have clients and I'm not just starting and wasting time on non-essential things (or so I think, ha!)
My niche is technology markets such as Fintech, Insurtech, Blockchain, and others. I'll greatly appreciate your opinion on 2 things:
1) The name I chose for...
Read more
I'm working on developing my Market Research Agency and I would really appreciate some feedback from you, especially considering my target is digital entrepreneurs.
To get the elephant out of the room- I do have clients and I'm not just starting and wasting time on non-essential things (or so I think, ha!)
My niche is technology markets such as Fintech, Insurtech, Blockchain, and others. I'll greatly appreciate your opinion on 2 things:
1) The name I chose for...
Read more
from Early Stage Startup- Looking for Feedback
No comments:
Post a Comment