Hello everyone,
I recently had an idea for a product that would take quite a bit of technical development. I recently found out that there are large companies doing similar if not the exact same things. I'm not sure how to compete against them. I know about value skew, but that's a bit unlikely when they have billions in revenue and thousands of engineers. I think maybe I could make a prototype of my product in maybe a year or maybe it wont even be possible. But I don't see how I can compete...
Read more
I recently had an idea for a product that would take quite a bit of technical development. I recently found out that there are large companies doing similar if not the exact same things. I'm not sure how to compete against them. I know about value skew, but that's a bit unlikely when they have billions in revenue and thousands of engineers. I think maybe I could make a prototype of my product in maybe a year or maybe it wont even be possible. But I don't see how I can compete...
Read more
from competing against goliath companies-how?
No comments:
Post a Comment