Good evening from leaf-littered and tepid NY.
First of all, if you have any expertise in anything please react below in any form. I need to know what existing business models and options for web platforms can help me get to a MVP. I'm sincerely grateful for any thoughts... particularly scathing, brutally honest ones.
The business:
Many niche-specific artists generate personal income by advertising one-time services on social media or online marketplaces for those who would like to...
Read more
First of all, if you have any expertise in anything please react below in any form. I need to know what existing business models and options for web platforms can help me get to a MVP. I'm sincerely grateful for any thoughts... particularly scathing, brutally honest ones.
The business:
Many niche-specific artists generate personal income by advertising one-time services on social media or online marketplaces for those who would like to...
Read more
from Connecting Creators of Bespoke Art and Buyers - How to get to my dream execution? HELP
No comments:
Post a Comment