Hey y'all, I'm Jason.
I didn't think I would join this forum but I realize the camaraderie here would actually drastically help those days when I'm feeling discouraged. Happy to join y'all.
I've read FLM and Unscripted almost two months ago. Like for almost all of you, it drastically changed my outlook on life.
Since then I've taken baby steps to starting my journey. As a college student without employable skills besides my half-baked cs major in the making, I've taken the digital...
Read more
I didn't think I would join this forum but I realize the camaraderie here would actually drastically help those days when I'm feeling discouraged. Happy to join y'all.
I've read FLM and Unscripted almost two months ago. Like for almost all of you, it drastically changed my outlook on life.
Since then I've taken baby steps to starting my journey. As a college student without employable skills besides my half-baked cs major in the making, I've taken the digital...
Read more
from Almost didn't join this forum. Here's to accountability.
No comments:
Post a Comment