Sunday, May 27, 2018

Too old to be an entrepreneur, a little late in the game at 35? I was sick for long time.

Hello Fellas,

I’m 35 going on 36 in a few months. Why did it take all this time to think of being an entrepreneur?

Well I have been sick all my life and couldn’t work or go to university until recently. I went threw three years college before in the past , but then the sickness came back and I had to drop out for a long, long time up until now.

Anyway I’m getting better now according to my doctors. I used to have many jobs and I hated them all, hated working for mostly jerks. I had one...

Too old to be an entrepreneur, a little late in the game at 35? I was sick for long time.

from Too old to be an entrepreneur, a little late in the game at 35? I was sick for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment