Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Anyone else had a shittty/mediocre experience when getting design or creative work done?

So i've been trying to think back to what frustrations or pain points I've had recently, and one that popped into my mind was how terrible i found the experience of getting design work done.

I've tried getting work done from behance and freelancing sites, design contests and I even spent a few thousand on getting some branding done at an agency.
And i wasn't really happy with the experience on any occasion, no matter the amount I paid.

I found that browsing and messaging people through...

Anyone else had a shittty/mediocre experience when getting design or creative work done?

from Anyone else had a shittty/mediocre experience when getting design or creative work done?

No comments:

Post a Comment