I am fascinated by the current back and forth between Apple and Facebook in the battle for user privacy.
This round goes to Apple because it's their platform, Facebook's just playing on it. But I'll wager Facebook figures out ways around these settings eventually...
9to5mac.com
Still after years of seeing Facebook change policies that negatively impact our ability to leverage their platform, its...
Read more
This round goes to Apple because it's their platform, Facebook's just playing on it. But I'll wager Facebook figures out ways around these settings eventually...

Facebook tells businesses it has no choice but to comply with upcoming App Tracking Transparency feature in iOS 14 - 9to5Mac
Facebook continues to panic about upcoming privacy changes in iOS 14. The company has sent a new email to businesses today informing them that it has no choice but to comply with the iOS 14 App Tracking Transparency feature. Otherwise, Apple could remove Facebook from the App Store completely...
Still after years of seeing Facebook change policies that negatively impact our ability to leverage their platform, its...
Read more
from When Giants Fight, Control Still Applies
No comments:
Post a Comment