Hello everyone,
I'm happy to be part of this forum. I've posted here once a while ago without properly introducing myself. I wanted to read one of MJ's books first. I have to admit in the beginning I was skeptical; I've read countless books on economy, business, self help, psychology etc I thought to myself - what's another one going to add- but once I read the book I realized just how different this book is : everything you would need to become wealthy exists in a very condensed, clear...
Read more
I'm happy to be part of this forum. I've posted here once a while ago without properly introducing myself. I wanted to read one of MJ's books first. I have to admit in the beginning I was skeptical; I've read countless books on economy, business, self help, psychology etc I thought to myself - what's another one going to add- but once I read the book I realized just how different this book is : everything you would need to become wealthy exists in a very condensed, clear...
Read more
from A quick hello from Qatar and a special thank you to MJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment