What do you do if you find a product that you think is a great idea, but the marketing seems to be terrible?
There is an idea I had for a product that I think would be extremely helpful in a specific niche. After some internet search...crap. It's already been done....but wait. It's been available for several years (2016) and I've never heard about it or seen one in the wild. Also after some digging it was apparently on Shark Tank and Kickstarter. The kickstarter was fully funded but...
Taking an Existing Product and Marketing it More Effectively
There is an idea I had for a product that I think would be extremely helpful in a specific niche. After some internet search...crap. It's already been done....but wait. It's been available for several years (2016) and I've never heard about it or seen one in the wild. Also after some digging it was apparently on Shark Tank and Kickstarter. The kickstarter was fully funded but...
Taking an Existing Product and Marketing it More Effectively
from Taking an Existing Product and Marketing it More Effectively
No comments:
Post a Comment