Hi people,
I am looking for a native English speaker based in the UK.
I will try to be brief and give you an overview.
The English language is my second language. Although I am fluent in English it will never be better than a native speaker.
I want to create the best learning platform for learning English in my country.
I know how to make the platform the best in the industry and how to be different but I can't do it myself.
requirements:
Must be/have
English native speaker...
Looking for a business partner - No money down
I am looking for a native English speaker based in the UK.
I will try to be brief and give you an overview.
The English language is my second language. Although I am fluent in English it will never be better than a native speaker.
I want to create the best learning platform for learning English in my country.
I know how to make the platform the best in the industry and how to be different but I can't do it myself.
requirements:
Must be/have
English native speaker...
Looking for a business partner - No money down
from Looking for a business partner - No money down
No comments:
Post a Comment