Dear Fastlaners.
I would share my story as a Korean traveled several English speaking countries. I apologize for some of my improper grammar. Please concentrate on my story only.
I finished all my education in Korea up to a bachelor's degree in Engineering. As soon as I graduate from the Uni, I decided to go to Canada to learn more about English as it is my second language.
I worked as a 9 to 5 worker, and the payment was like $25,000 a year in the commissary. Whenever someone tries to...
Read more
I would share my story as a Korean traveled several English speaking countries. I apologize for some of my improper grammar. Please concentrate on my story only.
I finished all my education in Korea up to a bachelor's degree in Engineering. As soon as I graduate from the Uni, I decided to go to Canada to learn more about English as it is my second language.
I worked as a 9 to 5 worker, and the payment was like $25,000 a year in the commissary. Whenever someone tries to...
Read more
from Systematized Stock Trading
No comments:
Post a Comment