Hey fellow fastlaners! First time poster, long time listener.
So I've started making infrastructure for online sales course for creatives, after speaking with a few fellow creatives service entrepreneurs (photographers, stylists, etc). My background is in molecular diagnostic sales and wedding photography, so I feel like I can offer quite a bit of value in the way of education to creative business owners who don't have many sales skills. I have a strong course outline, professional...
Read more
So I've started making infrastructure for online sales course for creatives, after speaking with a few fellow creatives service entrepreneurs (photographers, stylists, etc). My background is in molecular diagnostic sales and wedding photography, so I feel like I can offer quite a bit of value in the way of education to creative business owners who don't have many sales skills. I have a strong course outline, professional...
Read more
from Seeking Feedback - Sales Course for Creatives
No comments:
Post a Comment