Hello everyone, I wrote a book for two years, I put all my heart into it.
This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this...
Read more
This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this...
Read more
from Promote my book
No comments:
Post a Comment