I will summarize my story in points:
-Portuguese, public school, the only child of a low middle-class family
- interested in science, biology, space, music, arts
-wanted to go to medicine, ended up in dentistry. I always saw dentistry as a good profession, because it is essential, but never felt like is my dream activity. Due to my parents' pressure and advice, I just did it and did not try to change anymore. I had to go out of home,
-I got interested in the poker game while in...
Read more
-Portuguese, public school, the only child of a low middle-class family
- interested in science, biology, space, music, arts
-wanted to go to medicine, ended up in dentistry. I always saw dentistry as a good profession, because it is essential, but never felt like is my dream activity. Due to my parents' pressure and advice, I just did it and did not try to change anymore. I had to go out of home,
-I got interested in the poker game while in...
Read more
from Nuno M
No comments:
Post a Comment