Hi to all!
I am here to learn from you because the topics discussed here are new to me. I've never had any business or anything like that.
I'm in my early thirties, so I'm starting this journey quite late compared to many of you who have written your stories.
I am amazed at your results in life and how you approach life. I admit that I sincerely hate my own standard of living.
In the last year, I've made financial decisions that have put me at the lowest point in my life. Ironically...
Read more
I am here to learn from you because the topics discussed here are new to me. I've never had any business or anything like that.
I'm in my early thirties, so I'm starting this journey quite late compared to many of you who have written your stories.
I am amazed at your results in life and how you approach life. I admit that I sincerely hate my own standard of living.
In the last year, I've made financial decisions that have put me at the lowest point in my life. Ironically...
Read more
from I Start From Scratch
No comments:
Post a Comment