Hey everyone!
So I've built up a following and community on Instagram for women who lift and are breaking barriers in sports and male dominant industries. I grew up loving football, lifting, working with athletes, etc. and have always been frowned upon by family and even my significant other at the time. I can't tell you how many times I have been told to be more feminine, that women don't lift or belong in football, and so on. With that being said I have a very catchy name for my page, own...
Read more
So I've built up a following and community on Instagram for women who lift and are breaking barriers in sports and male dominant industries. I grew up loving football, lifting, working with athletes, etc. and have always been frowned upon by family and even my significant other at the time. I can't tell you how many times I have been told to be more feminine, that women don't lift or belong in football, and so on. With that being said I have a very catchy name for my page, own...
Read more
from How to let go of perfection and start with what you have?
No comments:
Post a Comment