Hi everybody!
We are a French couple in their thirties who are starting this new adventure on this forum.
Céline, 35 years old, I am now an employee of a public administration, I studied law for 2 years with the aim of becoming a Notary, which was not done because I had to enter the world of work quickly.
I worked for the Carrefour company for 9 and a half years, then 8 years in self-employed insurance as a sales representative
John, 35, currently a limousine driver in the south-east of...
Read more
We are a French couple in their thirties who are starting this new adventure on this forum.
Céline, 35 years old, I am now an employee of a public administration, I studied law for 2 years with the aim of becoming a Notary, which was not done because I had to enter the world of work quickly.
I worked for the Carrefour company for 9 and a half years, then 8 years in self-employed insurance as a sales representative
John, 35, currently a limousine driver in the south-east of...
Read more
from Hello world!
No comments:
Post a Comment