Hey Guys,
Who Am ?
I'm Renji (obviously not my real name).
I'm a Computer Scientist from Germany that was always fascinated by Entrepreneurship.
Ever since I started to realize that the scripted views are actually wrong and that I was living my live passively I knew there needed to be a change.
By then I gradually started to invest more and more time in actively improving my self and learning from others.
What Action did I take so far?
Eventually that lead to me working on...
Saying Hello
Who Am ?
I'm Renji (obviously not my real name).
I'm a Computer Scientist from Germany that was always fascinated by Entrepreneurship.
Ever since I started to realize that the scripted views are actually wrong and that I was living my live passively I knew there needed to be a change.
By then I gradually started to invest more and more time in actively improving my self and learning from others.
What Action did I take so far?
Eventually that lead to me working on...
Saying Hello
from Saying Hello
No comments:
Post a Comment